What benefits do IARO members get?
- Contacts with a community of experts with direct experience in planning, designing and operating air-rail links
- Free access to IARO events
- Copies of presentations from IARO events
- A weekly email newsletter 'IARO Express' with the latest news, analysis and developments in the air-rail sector
- Free expert reports (also available to non members at £250 each)
- Discounts on associated industry events
Who can join IARO?
Membership is open to companies, organisations and academic institutions with an interest in air-rail activities. Members are welcome from all countries of the world, and from all sectors - railways, airports, airlines, manufacturers, suppliers, consultants, advisers, researchers and representatives.
Once you join IARO, the whole of your company is a member, and the benefits apply to all of your employees, even if you are a multi-national company with branches around the world.
What does IARO membership cost?
The annual subscription is:
Corporate Members - £625
Individual Members - £295
Or equivalent in Euros or US Dollars. Credit Card Payments Accepted.
How do I join?
Click on Join Now and complete the on-line form, or contact us at:
Fax: +44 (0)870 762 0434.