- Conference Topics Announced – focusing on air-rail technology and trends
- Register now - Free of charge for IARO Members
- Manchester Airport Transport Forum, Site Visits and Interactive Conference Agenda
Further details have been announced about the 17th IARO Conference, hosted by Manchester Airport on Tuesday 11 June and Wednesday 12 June 2019.
IARO Members can register free of charge – just email the details of participants who will be attending to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants registering for the IARO Conference are welcome to attend the Manchester Airport Transport Forum, taking place in the morning of Tuesday 11 June.
There will be a tour of the Airport Facilities in the Afternoon, dinner in the evening, with a full day IARO conference on Wednesday 12 June.
Provisional details as follows
Tuesday 11 June 2019
09:00 – 13:00 Manchester Airport Transport Forum
All Delegates participating in the IARO Conference are invited to attend the Manchester Airport Transport Forum. The Forum will comprise a keynote presentation, together with papers on Environment Issues, Sustainable Transport and the latest CAA analysis. After the Presentations, there will be an opportunity to view the Market-Place of companies exhibiting in the Forum.
14:00 – 17:00 Tour of Manchester Airport Facilities and Transport Links
18:00 – 21:00 Evening Reception/Dinner
Wednesday 12 June 2019
Topics/Themes to include:
- Manchester Airport – Current/planned developments
- Integrating transport links at Manchester Airport
- Tram-train trials
- Integrated Transport Ticketing and Information in a Multi-Modal Interchange
- Remote baggage handling
- Modal transfer for journeys to/from the airport
- How technology can help passengers and staff – for example, how Manchester is now using the Airport Community app for its staff
- Trends in Integrated Air-Rail Transport
- Transport within Aerotropolis developments
- New Rolling Stock
As at all IARO Workshops, participation is free-of-charge for IARO Members.
The fee for non-Members is £250 (+VAT)
To register, just email Patrick Hicks with your details: Patrick.email@example.com